Saturday, June 13, 2009

Self Doubt

When you are running your affiliate marketing business, it is common that things don't turn out as you plan. You thought you can make big money with the business and you can live a financially free life from now on. But for some reasons, what you plan didn't work. In fact, you have spent so much money buying into the products that claim to build your business in 7 days just to see them fail in your face over and over again.

Then you ask yourself, "Did I make the right choice? Can I really make money with affiliate marketing?"

To tell you the truth, there is nothing more damaging than your own doubt. I know that because I have been there. I work as hard and I only sleep 4-5 hours a night but for some reason, there is still no money comes to me. I was in the brink to give up my affiliate marketing business but something was pulling me back. I was so frustrated that I went to the temple to ask God about what I should do.

And guess what?

God didn't show me anything. She only told me to follow my heart. If I knew which path to go, I won't be here to ask for Your help. Right?

As confuse as I was, I knew deep down in me that affiliate marketing is what I want. So, I continue with it to see what will happen. Now, I can't say that I am doing exceptionally well in affiliate marketing but I can tell you what I am making now is enough for me and my family. I can hang out in home with my wife while others are out working in their office. :-)

Now, I don't know how far I can go with affiliate marketing. Of course I hope I can earn a yacht with this business and you know what is even better? To pay for it in cash. :-) I know other affiliate marketers have done that. I just hope I can join them soon enough.

With that being said, it doesn't mean that I don't doubt my own decision. I still do. I still ask myself should I promote a new niche and am I going to make money with this niche by blogging about it.

I understand now that it is common to doubt myself when I am doing something different. It is an emotion that comes to you and me naturally. It is in us all along. But that doesn't mean that we can let it roam free and cloud our judgment.

If you believe affiliate marketing is what you want, then you have to stick with it and continue to build on it regardless of the challenges you face.

I wish you well in your entire affiliate marketing venture. :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: