Friday, June 26, 2009

Be Clear About Affiliate Marketing

I hope that I have made you understand what is affiliate marketing and your potential of making a healthy living with this business over all the posts. However, I believe that once in a while you will see comments that affiliate marketing is a fraud, the business is a get rich scheme and stuff like that. So, today, I will try my best to clear some of the argument you have heard.

1. Affiliate marketing is a fraud

Firstly, I have to be clear with you that affiliate marketing NOT a fraud. Everything is ok with this business. If you look clearly about it, this is just like the sales job in the offline world where you only earn commission when you bring in sales to the company (to the vendors in this case).

But I have to admit that there are people who exploited the name of affiliate marketing for their own profit. They enroll you as the affiliate and refuse to pay you after your hard work and investment. It is understandable that out of rage you announce that affiliate marketing is fraud.

I will do the same if I were you. Although it is unfortunate that you were victimized by the scam artists, I hope that you understand that there is nothing wrong with the business. It is the people who take advantage on you who should be blame.

2. Affiliate marketing is a get rich scheme

I understand how you can get that impression. I was lured into the business by a sales letter which claims that I can earn $23,000 in a week. Now, who doesn't want that? I bought the product and follow the steps only to find that the reality was different from what the ebook has described. I made zero income in a week and what I earn was credit card charges that almost blew my mind.

It was not until then that I start to research about the business and to see that you actually need to work very very hard and spend a lot more money if you were to make money in a week. So, it is very possible to earn great income in a short period just that you have to be prepare to make more investment into the business. If you don't have the money and time to spare, you will have to be consistent and persistent like me to start making money with affiliate marketing.

3. Affiliate marketing is easy money

Like what I said just now, affiliate marketing is never easy. It only starts to be easy when you have built the business. It is then you will see a large sum of money sit in your account when you wake up every morning.

Then why the affiliate marketers said that the business is easy and you can earn big money easily? Do they want to lure you into the business and scam your money?

Personally, I don't think that is all the reason. Let's think about this, it they told that you need to spend a lot of sleepless night and invest a lot of money to build your affiliate marketing business, will you join the business? Will you be interested to read the rest of the sales letter? If I were you, I would probably leave the website immediately.

I think you probably will do the same when you are promoting your own affiliate marketing product. It is not that you want to scam your customers' money. It is just how the business is run.

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: