Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reduce Stress

I understand running your own affiliate marketing business can be very stressful especially you didn't see money coming in after all your hard work. I understand that very well because I have been there and I do feel it sometime when my campaign is not working. So, instead of any affiliate marketing tips, I decided to write about tips to lower stress today. I hope they can help. :-)

Forcing your sales

Forcing your sales to come in goes beyond stress and frustration. I personally experience it to turn into anger and rage. I was angry to the prospects for not buying my things, my tutor for showing me the methods that don’t work and I was angry to myself for getting into the business and wasted the time and money to promote the business.

But after I sat down and think about it, I don't even buy all the things I saw in promotion. If that is the case, how I can force other people to buy my stuff? That's just isn't fair. My prospects are people with their own thinking and they have their right to how and whom to spend their money on.

If they don't buy my stuff, then there must be something wrong with my marketing. I might be targeting the wrong market, showing the wrong message or not having enough traffic. It is until I rectify the problems, I will still suffer without any sales.

Turn the page

Unlike some affiliate marketers, my journey was full of obstacles. It seems that I have to work through a lot of challenges just to bring in a $45 commission. If you are as unfortunate as I am, there is only one thing I can say to you,

"Keep working."

It is useless to tell you to keep your faith because faith is probably playing games with you (that's how I define mine). It is quite hopeless to depend on something that is invisible and seems to playing you around.

But once you keep working and realize your mistakes and correct them, you will start to see money coming to you.

Lastly, I would like to share this quote with you,

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."

- Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister.

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: