Monday, January 12, 2009

What Is Your Motivation?

When you are running your online business, the first thing you need to ask yourself is:

"What is motivation?"

For me, it has always been the money but not the way you think it is. You see, a lot of people thought we internet marketers are motivated by the money. For me, it is about providing to my family. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing my love one enjoying the things I am giving them. Sharing their love and listening to their laughter are the things that motivate me to go on with the business.

I once met a trainer who told me that "find your motivation, get yourself align with it and the money will come to you naturally." That was some great advice because when I focus on bringing more good things to people around me, all the hard work just seems to be light and enjoyable. Ideas come to me easier and I can accomplish more in the same period of time. It felt so good. :-)

Just to let you know, many people will want to become their own boss but not many of them will put it into action. Since you are building your own online career, then you will probably face a lot of challenges.

In my opinion, being a successful internet marketer depends on how well you deal with setbacks. When things are difficult and distracting your attention, your first task is to calm down and build on your motivation.

Go read articles or books about other successful internet marketers. See how they deal with their issues and see how you can incorporate their ways into your problems.

Now, everyone has their own worries and doubts. So do me. When things didn't turn out well, me too will start to worry. What you can do is to see yourself through short term goals. These goals should be easy to accomplish in a short period of time. By achieving every one of them, you will regain your confident.

Another way to be motivated in your internet marketing business is to belief in your product and what you are doing. I don't see how anyone can be successful in this business when you hate to log into the internet. When you sense that you are losing your steam, leave your task and take a break. Take a deep breath and clear your mind. It is important that you reignite your motivation so that you start fresh building your online business.

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com/CBk2.php

Remember, earning big is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Andrew Fox has created a system to help you make money with ease. You just watch the video and apply the system step by step. Money can't come to you anyway easier.

No comments: