Saturday, January 17, 2009

Always Believe In What You Have Chosen

Let's think about this, you need to report to your office every morning, work for 8 hours everyday and you are most happy on Saturday and Sunday. There is nothing wrong with your job but it was not the perfect career you have in mind either. It was what your parent prefers. What you want is to work whenever you want, have more control in your life and earn the money you deserve. That is possibly why you never derived any satisfaction from your job and when you saw this affiliate marketing opportunity, you decided to take the plunge and pursue your own destiny.

When I started this business, I was worried that my offline sales experience can't help in my business. But little do I know is that my experience helps me to find out what my customers want easily. So, you see, regardless of what you are working as or previously, you hold something unique in your hand. Let's say you are a bill collector, my negotiation skills might not be as good as you.

Then, when you are seeing money going into your account, you will feel that all your hard work has been paid off. It just motivates you to go further.

Of course, there will be downtime when you are running your affiliate marketing business. Sometime it is so painful that you have problem sleeping at night. That is why you are advice to make more friends with like-minded affiliate marketers. An affiliate marketing forum is a great place to get motivation and inspiration.

Besides that, forum is a good place to learn about the business too. There are many veteran affiliate marketers who are willing to help you make money online. Sometimes you don't even get this kind of information in paid affiliate marketing guide. Plus, when you feel frustrated when you fail to see result, the forum members are happy to cheer you up. They are never stingy about any motivational and inspiring words. There is nothing happier to them then to see you become successful in the business.

Since we got the support online, what about the support offline? Do you remember you made your parents happy by following what they ask you to do? How are you going to tell them that you are going to drop your job and venture into something totally unheard of? This can be difficult to explain to the elders because they only see job security is to wear a suit and work in the office.

What I did was I told my parents straight on and you can imagine the look on their faces. Even though they disagree with what I am doing, I still continue to purse my dream but I kept them in the light. I showed them what I did and I showed them my earning. Things only started to change when my first check of $355.37 came.

So, believe in yourself, your passion, work hard and everything will fill in the place.

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, earning big is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Learning about affiliate marketing can be easy when someone shows you the system. It is even better when that someone understand what you are going through and is ready to motivate you.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS TODAY