Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SEO and PPC

I believe you should be well aware by now what is SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click). And if you have followed this blog for quite some time, surely you will see that I hardly share any post on these 2 topics.

But since I have some free time now, I decided to apply these 2 methods to help build my affiliate marketing business. So, don't be suprise when you see any post about these 2 topics here in the future.

And looking at the fact that I just started with these 2 methods, please forgive me when I make mistake in my posts. After all, I am not selling the information and I hope you do pardaon my mistakes. :-)

And I certainly welcome your critics if you see my mistakes. I will be grateful that you can point me to the right way. :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Making money with affiliate marketing can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: