Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Make The Right Attraction

When I woke up this morning, I experienced something and I decided to share it here. It is not affiliate marketing tip or at least it is not directly related. Still, it might inspire you and put your mind on the right track.

I sometime set my cell phone and alarm to wake me up if I have something urgent to do the other morning. And when my phone rang, I got up and stop it but I was lazy to go to the other end to stop my alarm, even though it hasn't rang yet.

And while staying in my bed, I started to imagine I took the alarm and put it off. At that moment, I felt the weight of the alarm and I felt my finger pushing the off button and I heard a click that the alarm is off and I put it back on the desk. After imagining and feeling the scenario, I went back to sleep.

Amazingly, I woke up an hour later feeling fresh and charged. And then only I realized I actually forgot to turn on the alarm yesterday. You can call it a coincidence, but I see that as a wish come true. And then it bump me in the head that,

"Hey, this is the same process to attracting money into your life. I can use the same process to attract more money to my affiliate marketing business."

And if you have been practicing the law of attraction, some of you might feel that it is easier to attract something small and it is difficult to get the green stuff to your life. Now, that is a limiting belief you have there. There is no telling attracting more sleep is easier than more money to your bank account. It is all in your mind.

And if you really want to attract the right stuff into your life, you got to deal with the limiting believe first.

Then, let's start by assuming your positive posture. Close your eye (so that you are more into the emotion), chin up, force a smile and stand or sit up straight. Notice how you feel and what is the little voice in you say.

The more pessimistic you program yourself to be, the faster and louder the feeling will come. Then, you will know what you truly feel about being happy or your business. And only then you will hear what you have been telling yourself and how destructive your own words can be.

Once you have dealt with that, it is time to change your pattern. Don't just say positive affirmation, you need to feel it. And give attention to the negative feeling and voice that come up, they are trying to tell you something. As negative and destructive they are, I personally believe that they are trying to lead you to the right path.

This might look stupid when you started the process and you might feel that you are getting no where except wasting your time. You might even feel you are putting more negative stuffs by giving attention to the negative emotion. Please trust me when I say that is just part of the process. Just like when you are learning affiliate marketing, it is a normal to go through a trial and error process to find out what work best for you.

Again, I can't tell you how long it will take. It is all in your mind. Still, I can tell you this,

=> "The more you practice, the faster you can notice your issues and the sooner your deal with them, the faster money will come to you. "

Create your success,

Wong Michael.
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how.

P.S. Making money with affiliate marketing can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always get more tips to earn your online income with ease. Why wait? Just put in your contact today and start learning from the free ecourse.


First Name:
Email address:

No comments: