Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How To Know Which Product Is Worth Promoting? - Part 1

Sometime people do ask this question to me. It is true that there are so many products out there and all of them seems profitable and possess their own unique quality. I still remember the painful memory when I was too trying to decide on the product I should promote.

It was already a month since I graduated from the affiliate marketing course and I was still overwhelmed with all the possible affiliate marketing programs. They all felt trustworthy to me and I thought that I can make money with any of them. However, I also knew that I don't have the time to promote all of them. Aghhhhhh............ Why can't things be easier? Why can't the best affiliate marketing program just shout out promote me? (By the way, there is no best affiliate program in this world.)

I was lucky that I got a chance to speak to my tutor when he decided to check on out progress after a month. He then told me that almost all successful and rich affiliate marketers started their affiliate marketing business with the product they believe in.

Then I said in my heart, "Yar. I knew that. You made that very clear at the beginning of the course. What else?"

It is as if he heard what I said and he told me straight into my face, "I know that you have a lot of products you believe in and you believe you should promote everyone of them. Your main task now is to sit down and write down all the products you want to promote. Then among all these products, which 3 of them you truly believe in?"

I was quite a hardhead and I started with 5 niches but depending on your budget and time, you should start with 3 as my tutor recommend.

My tutor then told me to buy one product for each of the niches and try them out. I spent quite good money on the products because not all of them actually perform as well as they say in the sales letter. That is why you should start with a few niches when you started your affiliate marketing business. Surely you don't want to spend all your savings before you can make any money with affiliate marketing.

And sometime you do need to hit some concrete walls before you can learn the secrets of affiliate marketing. It is hard for me to say this but the fact is you can actually ask the merchant for the product review so that you can decide whether you want to promote the product or not (do say this nicely to the merchant).

It is true that some merchants will not entertain your request, but there will be merchants who are happy to show you the review. After all, the more affiliate they have, the higher chances they will make money with affiliate marketing. :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your affiliate income with ease.

No comments: