Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Your 2009 Business Plan

As 2008 is coming to an end, be grateful to what you have achieved in this year. So, have fun during Christmas and celebrate the coming of the new year with all your heart. :-)

After the celebration has ended and the energy subsided, it is time to go back to reality and take a serious look at your affiliate marketing business for 2009. And just like the article you have read, you need a plan to do it. I bet you even read more than 1 articles about how to write your plan. Still, have you look at what you need to do before you write your plan?

If you haven't, let's take a look at what you need to do:

1. When you are writing your affiliate marketing plan, it must be align with your product. It is simply illogic to adopt a marketing plan for car insurance while you are marketing coffee machine (this is an extreme example but you get the idea).

2. Write out on a piece of paper what product you want to sell and see how you can fulfill your customer needs.

3. Ask your prospects whether they are going to buy that product. Ask your prospects what other features they are looking for in your product and how much they are willing to pay for it. Sometime you will find precious ideas to build your product through their input.

4. Before you launch your product, you must let your prospects have a demo of your product. You will want to know how your prospects feel about your product. Listen to their feedbacks and look into what you can do to enhance your product.

Also, by giving a demo to your prospects, you are preparing them to the live version of your product. People are more likely to buy something once they have the feel of the product.

Once you are done with pre-planning, it is time you look at your business plan:

1. How are you going to find your customers? PPC, SEO or article marketing? Since I like to write and share information with you, that is why I choose article marketing and blog. You must align your marketing method with your interest and budget too.

2. How much are you going to charge so that you remain profitable and your customers still see the value in it? For me, I mainly focus on affiliate product. When I am choosing the product, I generally pick the product that I feel is affordable to you and you can benefit from it.

Why? Because I have been through the process of buying expensive stuffs and they didn't work. Please mind my language here, it sucks. So, I learn to offer product that is only valuable to your money.

3. How are you going to convince your prospects to buy? One thing you need to remember is that there will be people who don't buy your things. It is not that you are a bad marketer, just that they have their reasons to keep their money. For instance, they simply can't afford your product.

I bet you been through that and so did I. So, rejoice on the customers you have already converted and learn more new ways to make money online.

4. How are you going to support your customers? How can you do it cost and time effectively? Surely your customers will have question when they bought your product. some even will ask you questions before they buy.

For me, I always set 1-2 hours daily answering emails. I want my customers to get the personal touch from me. It might not sound time effective to you but that is just my dedication to my customers.

5. By the way, you should know that your affiliate marketing success depends on your customer satisfaction. How are you going to keep them happy and be your loyal customers?

Spending time and giving attention to my customers are how I keep my customers happy. And by talking to them, they gave me new ideas to increase my online income. So, why is it you don't want to keep your customers happy?

Speaking of happy, I want to take this chance to wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year. :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com/CBk2.php

Remember, earning big is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. You missed this during 2008. So, make sure you grab this today and see through your 2009 with a surge in the bank. :-)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT