Monday, December 22, 2008

Marketing Your Product

Do you know people also judge your product quality by price? Let's look at it this way; your prospects are exposed to affiliate marketing guide at $7 and $67 at the same time.

Some prospects are happy that they finally found a guide less than $10. But there are also people who are skeptical about the $7 guide. They might ask what kind of information you are giving them. Is it up to date or are you going to sell them something else afterwards?

So, when you have a good quality product, it should be sold at a decent price. Remember this, cheaper price is just part of your marketing strategies to get your product sold.

Instead you should focus on the uniqueness of your product. My mentor "forced" me to answer these questions before and now I think they will be helpful to you:
  1. Are you the sole provider of this product?
  2. Is there any competitors that offer similar products?
  3. How are your competitors marketing their products?
  4. What can you provide and your competitors can't?
  5. How can that help you to stay competitive in the market?

I always look through these questions when I am searching for my affiliate product. These questions also help me to create the bonuses for my affiliate product. Again, the uniqueness of your bonuses will also help to increase the chances your prospects buy from you rather than your competitor.

Create Your Success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Remember, earning big is easy when you know how. :-)

No comments: