Saturday, August 30, 2008

Inspiration

I was impressed when I saw the million dollar round table insurance agents in the newspaper that day.

I wondered how did they do it? What push them to go on despite of the challenges and disappointments? Is it that my determination is not strong enough?

Then only I realized that only successful people survive numerous challenges and disappointments. They grow from challenges and disappointments. They might even look at challenges and disappointments differently from me.

They might stick firmly to their goal and focus 125% into it. They might be so determine that they are wiling to do all they can to realize their dream.

So I decided to challenge myself. I really want to see how far I can go...

Would you like to challenge yourself as well?

If you would, list down what you want to achieve on a paper and stick it on your notice board. You can even paste pictures around the list which helps to strengthen your will to be successful in affiliate marketing.

I hope that I can share my success stories with you very soon and I will be even happier if you share yours with me. :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Remember, earning big is easy if you know how. :-)

No comments: