Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Reason You Have To Join Affiliate Marketing...

This might be something that no one tell you before and just thought of it out of nothing.

This is especially useful for those who wanted to start their own affiliate marketing business but afraid of the rejection. If you are person like that or you have a friend like that, just read on.

Now, I can tell you, you will have the least or probably none rejection when you are in affiliate marketing.

Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that everyone you market to will buy from you. What I am trying to say is that there is no one saying "NO!" to your face.

Believe me when I say I know how hard it felt when someone rejects you in the face. I have seen worst time when I was a sales rep. People avoided me like I am some kind of a carrier. I remembered a case that the prospects sneaked out of the back door while he knew that I was there for the appointment.

Of course I will feel bad if he reject me straight but sneaked away? No matter how frustrating I am, at least I deserve some respect. Right?

Then I found that I never got rejected straight in the face from affiliate marketing. They just don't buy my things. They won't send an email to tell me to scram or tell me they are interested and they will consider the offer and went off without a trace. At least until now, no one did that to me.

Of course, you don't need to start the trend. :-)

I know that is still a rejection to some of you but it sure felt better than to face the prospects and to be treated unprofessionally. :-)

If you are worried about the rejection in affiliate marketing, there is nothing to be afraid of. Just relax, follow your mentor teaching, continue marketing, believe in yourself and relax. Everything will go as you want very soon...

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Remember, earning big is easy if you know how. :-)

2 comments:

june archard said...

It is encouraging to know that we can make it over the mountains. I will pick up from were I left.

Hope to see some succes in the future.

Wong Michael said...

Of course you can. :-)

Just spend some time with whatever you are doing and you will make it.

All the best. :-)