Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Have You Set Your Goal for 2008?

Have you set your goal for 2008? I have.

A goal helps you to focus on the task at hand and let you have a clear picture of what you need to do to achieve your goal. Then you must do what you can to achieve your goal. You have to move out of your comfort zone and change your approach as many times as it need.

Of course you will face various challenges and failures before your success. But if you have a strong dedication to succeed, you will find a way to overcome your challenges and failures.

You also need to review your progress in a timely manner, only then you will know how far you are from achieving your goal. Then you can adjust your strategies to align yourself toward your goal.

You are more likely to success if you have set your goal. After you set your goal, please be committed to achieve it.

For me I have set my 2008 goal to learn more so that I can share more of the knowledge with others and they can benefit from what I know.

Beside that I have also reviewed my last year achievement. It was indeed a challenging year and I was impressed that I manage to accomplish what I set out to do last year. So I would express my deepest gratitude to all who made that possible.

Thank you to all of you. :-)

Besides setting the goal to top my last year earning, I also set some goals to enjoy my life.

I have long to reward my girlfriend for her support when I started my affiliate marketing business (I think you also understand how difficult it was when you first started your affiliate marketing business). If not for her support I have long given up the business and still having my 8-5 job and living paycheck to paycheck.

So I am going to surprise her with a Korea trip at the end of the year (I never tell her about this blog, hehe…) because I know she also long to visit Korea especially visiting the site for “Winter Sonata” (a Korean series that she love).

I just can’t wait to see her face when I tell her the good news. :-)

I am grateful to be able to travel to anywhere I like, when I like and for as long as I like with the one I like. Again I am grateful to them who help me to make all the things possible.

A piece of advice, share some special moment with your love one and make it memorable.

I would love to hear about your goal. Just leave your comment and try to realize your goal as best as you can.

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)

Remember, earning big is easy if you know how. :-)
















Winter in Korea

I just cant wait to share the time with my girlfriend. :-)


P.S.: Just send a blank email to buddingpro80@gmail.com for more of your complete and F.REE marketing tips including the recently reviewed “7 Part to Affiliate Marketing Success” ecourse so that you can start to build your affiliate marketing business...

No comments: