Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Be in Control...

I had lunch and spoken with an old friend yesterday. She told me that she envy me and wanted to have her own business.

I smiled at her & welcome her to join affiliate marketing but I told her affiliate marketing is not as easy as she understand. It requires a strong heart, hard work and more hard work.

I also ask her the reason why she wanted to have her own business? If she just wanted a career change, affiliate marketing might not be her way out.

Yes, affiliate marketing really help me to earn my living and quit my job but that is because I knew what I want and I believed that affiliate marketing is my way out and so I worked hard to make it happen.

Of course affiliate marketing can help me to earn massively but that was not the main reason I joined affiliate marketing. My main reason was that:

I can be in control...

Maybe I came from a sales background and that help me to realize the uncertainty of employment.

Your company might not look at how hard you work, they just want the figures (is logic also for a sales oriented company). I was warned that if I failed to get the numbers up, I might be unfit for the job and they will have to change me.

From that day on I knew that I have to start thinking about a back up plan. Then, I found affiliate marketing and I knew that it is my I need and I started working with it ever since.

Of course, I didn't quit my job right away. I still need my day job incase anything went wrong. I advice you to do the same for your affiliate marketing venture, no matter how much you hate your job.

So, if you want to be in control of your own career, just email to buddingpro80@gmail.com for more of your complete and F.REE marketing tips including the recently reviewed “7 Part to Affiliate Marketing Success” ecourse so that you can start to build your affiliate marketing business...

Being in control really gave me the security I need. Finally I am making my effort worth while. Is not that I complaint that my previous company didn't appreciate my efforts; is just that I found a better place to focus my energy to.

A place where I am totally responsible to; a place where my decisions carry more weight and a place where I can find my satisfaction... :-)

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)

P.S.: Just email to my personal email at buddingpro80@gmail.com for more of your complete and F.REE marketing tips including the recently reviewed “7 Part to Affiliate Marketing Success” ecourse so that you can start to build your affiliate marketing business...

Remember, being in control is easy if you know how. :-)

No comments: