Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stray Kittens, Me, My Mom And Affiliate Marketing

You must be wondering what the connection in all this is. You might imagine the mother and son relationship. But with strays? Let's not keep you waiting,

When I was walking in the market today, I saw a bunch of kittens hug together under one of the stall and I immediately recall what my mother told me the last time we saw the same thing. She said,

"Do you think there is a future for these kittens? They will probably die in cold. Just look at the kittens in the rich family. They are so lucky and they are pampered with everything they want."

I was quite uncomfortable with her comments but looking from where she came from, I can't really blame her. I have to deal with that. After all, she is my mother.

My mother was the strongest person who opposes my affiliate marketing venture. She strongly believes that having a job and work under a reputable company is what you call a career. Just like you need so start off rich if you want to be rich. It was quite difficult to convince her that you can still earn a living even you stay home and luckily she was soften when I show her the result.

But personally, I disagree that the stray kittens will not have a future. They might not start their life with something glamorous and they might need to struggle for food but I believe they have their way to build their future. They just need to work very hard for it.

Just like a lot of us, we didn't start affiliate marketing with a lot of capital to invest and lots of free time to build our affiliate marketing business. I, for once, started my affiliate marketing business with pathetic budget and very little time. Working on my own business during official office hour doesn't really feel that good.

And luckily I have a lot of energy and I was determined to be successful in affiliate marketing (I am not there yet but I am confident I am going to be there very soon). I often need to sacrifice my sleep just to make up the time and money that I don’t have.

So, it doesn't matter that you didn't have a lot of money and time. As long as you are committed and determined to affiliate marketing, you will find your way to make money with it.

And just like the kittens, I believe they will survive and build their future. :-)

I, however don't have much faith in those rich kittens. If they were to be dumped at the street, they probably will not survive because they have adapted to the warm blanket, healthy food and the owner tender loving care.

To me, this is quite similar to those who got retrenched in this economy crisis. They have adapted to the corporate life and never imagine being retrenched. And without other specific skills, they have to struggle for another job and often need to bow down to the reality and accept much lower pay. It really hurts the dignity. I apologize if you were one of them, this is just my personal feeling. Do forgive me if I am wrong. :-)

So before you return to building your business, take this,

"We might not born rich and we might not born talented. But we are born with determination and we are special among the livings because we human are often the creator of miracles."

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: