Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just look at the newspaper, the statistics are rising for unemployment. If you are the unfortunate one or you are looking foe ways to bring extra income to the family, why not turn your attention to the internet?

In fact, since you are reading this blog, it shows that you are interested to learn about internet or affiliate marketing already. Congratulation to you and I hope that I can help you. :-)

First up, some of you might ask,

"Who is going to buy my products in this tough time? Even I am watching my money."

That is true still that doesn't mean that people stop buying. They are just careful about their money and searching for products with higher value and worth their money.

So, does your product possess high value? Can it stretch your customers' money?

One of the ways you get this kind of products is to try it out yourself. Remember to look for the product that offer money back guarantee. You want your money back when the product doesn't perform accordingly.

And to let you know, you need to have a responding list when you want to make money with internet or affiliate marketing. I know this can be a difficult task for those of you who are just starting out with the business.

Is ok and let me tell you a secret. You can start marketing at forums. There are forums literally about almost anything you are interested. Just Google for "your topic forum" and join the one you feel like it. Of course you can always join more than one.

You can then leverage on the huge database of the forum and start getting traffic to your website or blog. All you need to do is to answer the thread you know and to ask question about the things you don't know.

By the way, you can earn your ranking in forums. So, the more you post in the forum, the more famous you will be in the forum. Now, please don't get me wrong. I am not telling you to simply post on the forums. What you do in the forums MUST be beneficial to other forum members.

I see a lot of postings like "good job, that is right, I agree with you, thank you..." and they are from the same members over and over again. Now, I am not sure about the purpose of these members but I hope that they are not doing that for the ranking.

Personally, I want to be respected when I earn the ranking. It means that I have been able to help others and showing them the right way to do something. I hope you will do the same when you are building your internet or affiliate marketing business. :-)

Now that you have the product and traffic, how can you make your traffic to stay at your website or blog?

Simple. It is your content.

Always post quality content that can help your readers and you can get your readers to believe in you. Once you have established that trust, it is easy for you to persuade your readers to either buy your product or enroll to your list.

To some of you, it might sound difficult and frightening to execute the tips I just shared with you.

Then, let me ask you something.

"Do you want to stay in your current financial situation? Isn't that more frightening that you have no security to your job?"

If you fear to fail in the internet or affiliate marketing business, why don't you be afraid in having no money and you can no longer enjoy the luxury you can now. You need to have a back up plan for your financial condition.

It is your choice...

Create your success,

Wong Michael. :-)
http://www.beyondaffiliatecash.com/

Remember, making money with affiliate marketing is easy when you know how. :-)

P.S. Building a successful affiliate marketing business can be devastating sometime. Still, you can always talk to me and get more tips of how you can earn your online income with ease.

No comments: