Thursday, October 2, 2008

Difficult Choice...

Do you have enough time to build your affiliate marketing business?

If you re like me, you surely are struggling for time to grow your online business.

Even I have outsourced a lot of work, I am still writing contents for my subscribers and blog, tracking and analyzing traffic, figuring how to increase my opt-in rate, researching for new topic, learning the new things in affiliate marketing and many more. I got so many things to do that I have to sacrifice my gym time (by the way, I love to exercise).

Is not like that I never been to any time or project management seminar and I have a lot of books about the topics literally making somewhat of an expert in both of the topics. But things just couldn't get organize as these books suggested.

So, I am here, asking for your help. What do you think? Should I

a) sacrifice 2 hours of work time and exercise back

b) keep sacrificing gym time and get organize?

I sincerely need your help. if you don’t want to leave your answer here, you can always email me at buddingpro80@gmail.com

Thank you. :-)

Create Your Success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Remember, earning big is easy as long as you know how. :-)

No comments: