Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Was Threaten...

I had a nightmare that my ex boss threaten to remove me from my pose if I failed to bring in more sales for the company.

I was curious when I woke up because I resigned from the company happily and me and my ex boss still go out for dinner once in a while. He never press me when things were bad but he worked with me to solve all the problems. You don’t get any boss better than him.
I don't know why I had that dream and what it means.

In fact, it was him who encouraged me to venture out if I want to earn more money. I still remember he told me that working for others is going to limit my achievements.

I was blessed that I found internet marketing as a career and earn my living ever since. It was really hard to build the business and again I was blessed that the money started to come in when things are getting demoralizing.

To be frank, there are a lot more other ways for you to earn a decent living. If you are ambitious and want to own your own online marketing business, you really need to look at this:

==> www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Create Your Success,

Wong Michael. :-)
www.BeyondAffiliateCash.com

Remember, earning big is easy as long as you know how. :-)

No comments: