Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hang On or Give Up?

Too many times people have asked whether to hang on to their affiliate marketing business or just give up.

My answer will be forever to hang on.

How long have you been in affiliate marketing? 3 months? 6 months?

I only started to earn my money after 2 and a half year in the business.

I was having fear of failure for the first 6 months ad I didn't do anything for my business. I only started to focus on affiliate marketing after I finally give in to mentor. Thanks to him I am now a successful affiliate marketer.

I started affiliate marketing with PPC and because I am afraid to ask, I maxed out my credit card for my campaigns. I did make some sales during that time but my earning was not enough to cover my cost.

Then I have to quit my campaigns and focus on my day job to pay off the bills. Still I am thankful for the experience that you really can make money online. People do buy from the Internet. :-)

After that I found out about article marketing and it has been my best pal until today. Still the voyage into article marketing was not smooth sailing. I have to write a lot of articles despite of I am not so good in writing (probably still am today).

I also need to overcome my writer blocks to crank out words.

I started hiring ghost writers for my articles but the experience some of them was not so good either. Thankfully I found other good writers who charge reasonably and I have been working with them ever since.

Then I made a huge mistake of removing the articles which I thought was old from the directories. Start new, I thought. How stupid was I? :-(

Those were the days but I won't be who I am today if I gave up back then. Is common to make mistakes in affiliate marketing.

Just learn the lesson and rise up again for your own affiliate marketing business.

And to keep you moving forward, just send a blank email to buddingpro80@gmail.com for more of your complete and F.REE marketing tips including the recently reviewed “7 Part to Affiliate Marketing Success” ecourse so that you can start to your own success...

Create Your Success,

Wong Michael. :-)

Remember, earning big is easy if you know how. :-)

No comments: